Thursday, January 19, 2012

Coffee and Soup

Good Morning! Did you sleep well? Me? Lord I wish I had! I went to bed around midnight (I keep doing that, I need to go to bed earlier!) Something woke me at around two, made myself go back to sleep. Woke up again around 4...got up went to the bathroom, and got a drink of water (yuck, tap water) I couldn't go back to sleep. I finally did around 4:45. I figured I would wake up with the alarm at 6, I woke up just before it...from a nightmare. Don't you just love waking up that way? Ha Ha...NOPE! I didn't realize I had yelled in my sleep until my husband rolled over and put his arms around me and told me everything was alright. Thank God for him...I would have stayed freaked out if he wasn't there to ground me.

Made my son cream of mushroom soup to take to school for lunch today, with toast, juice and strawberry jello. Never thought I would be making soup at the 6 in the morning! I did though, he looked happy about it and that's all that matters!

Seriously need to vacuum my living room floor to get up all those tiny pieces of Styrofoam. I have a brand new vacuum that rolls so easily I don't even feel I like I am using one.

Ray bought it for me after my adopted mom moved away and took hers with her. We shared everything from food, to pets. lol. I miss her very much. I should call her today. I would borrow her vacuum and she would borrow my steam cleaner, which also is very light and easy to use. Ray wanted to make sure that if I had to use them they would be easy for me and my son to use. Especially after my accident and spinal surgery.

Well I'm off to get another cup of coffee and spend the rest of this morning time with Ray before he goes to work.

See you next time for more coffee and conversation!


No comments:

Post a Comment